Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS account from a reliable host  (Read 5670 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
VPS account from a reliable host
« on: November 10, 2016, 09:29:58 AM »
QHoster.com and Hostafrica.co.za provide VPS accounts on sweet terms, do you know which host is better to sign up with?
So what factors influences your would-be choice?

Littoc

• View Profile
Re: VPS account from a reliable host
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 08:55:52 AM »
Why don't you use VPS accounts from reliable hosting provider, I mean hostingsource.com?
They will meet your expectations - the company provides great network uptime and offer attractive web hosting solutions.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 05:16:06 AM »
I suppose you need to get more quality options. I can say webhostingzone.org is offering quality vps hosting services with high uptime, skilled responsive support at low prices.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 05:40:40 AM »
 I'd say that JVMHost.com would be best option to get solid vps hosting. They have quality service, responsive team and high performance of servers.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 05:10:23 AM »
Choosing a right web host is not an easy thing to do. I believe that this decent host will be good: http://rareservers.com/
Their VPS plans are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently. Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 04:28:42 AM »
I have used and will continue to use QHoster.com for all my business and personal web hosting needs.
The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. The first host provider I have stayed for longer than 6 months and still glad I found them.

p.s. I also like their facebook page: facebook.com/qhoster
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 02:45:56 AM »
I followed my friends advice and ordered VPS hosting solution at QHoster.com - must say that their sales representative was very patient explaining me what hosting solution I should have needed for my sites. Setup was fast and their tech support helped to upload all my files.

Coupon code : xmas16 - 15% DISCOUNT FOR LIFE!!!
Only 30 coupons available so hurry up!!!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 02:54:47 AM »
QHoster.com service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are. Server locations:
UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore, etc.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2017, 06:02:21 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with JVMHost.com. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2017, 06:49:06 AM »
 As I see vps hosting deals from Kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 06:34:03 AM »
I never heard about them. Its better if you sign up with 4goodhosting.com. VPS are high quality and very reliable. I have had no downtime so far. I must say that their customer support has done a very great job. They are the most responsive support I have experience. They are available 24 hours. Other hosts takes days to respond on my request.