Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS ... which one is the best?  (Read 1311 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
VPS ... which one is the best?
« on: November 09, 2020, 12:25:10 PM »
Which VPS is better to sign up with for hosting a forum - QHoster.com or KVChosting.net? And why?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: VPS ... which one is the best?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 05:31:23 AM »
Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!
Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting plans, including resellers!

One of my coworkers decided to give QHoster.com a try. He was really impressed by the quality of their hosting services and recommended me also trying them. Now I have much better speed, network uptime (without any downtime), nice scripts. Cool migration!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: VPS ... which one is the best?
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 04:26:20 AM »
If that wasn't enough their tech support is amazing. On my first request, it took less than 10 seconds to find a representative, and the responses they gave to my questions came in mere seconds, kind of reminded me of instant message service.

It's only been a good time with QHoster.com provider, and I'd be willing to pay more for the quality of service they offer!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko