Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS deal in NL  (Read 6393 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
VPS deal in NL
« on: December 02, 2016, 09:00:01 AM »
What host is good at delivering VPS hosting in NL?
Hostsailor.com was advised me to try, do you know how they work?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: VPS deal in NL
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 03:55:48 AM »
I am not familiar with the host you are asking. What is your budget?

I can also recommend you to check Libertyvps.net and their offshore NL vps hosting solutions (Linux & Windows).
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them. 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 04:25:02 AM »
  If you'll need server with highest stability I suggest to get solid virtual servers from Exmasters.com. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies at reasonable rates.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 05:40:49 AM »
Hostsailor.com is worth trying as they provide their servers in a webmaster-friendly manner.
They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 06:44:42 AM »
I consider QHoster.com to be a good place for buying vps hosting deals - they offer different server locations.
Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 03:32:48 AM »
   You should try Hostzealot.com, they seems best option to get vps hosting solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 04:28:01 AM »
YES, Libertyvps.net is trustworthy web host. Easy to use control panel. The space and bandwidth libertyvps provided are great and worth the price.
All in all I really do like them, you've got a lot of control over your services to suit your needs. Best deal in Netherlands!
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2016, 03:33:09 AM »
 My recommendation is to rely on Hostzealot.com solutions that have various locations in Europe. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2016, 03:40:43 AM »
You can rely on Hostplay.com - they offer vps in Netherlands, Sweden, Russia and Bulgaria.

Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.
Great features. Their prices are great but not the cheapest.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 03:37:31 AM »
I recommend to trust Hostzealot.com. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2016, 03:24:44 AM »
You can trust Superbithost.com - their EU vps hosting deals look really affordable.

Their server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

jorgkant

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2016, 05:30:26 AM »
Our platform
During the development of our VPS platform reliability, scalability and speed were key factors. A VPS shouldn't relay on hardware load or hardware failure. This is why we developed a fully redundant cluster were all components have an active / active failover. We invested heavily in a redundant PoweredSSD (cache) NexentaStor (ZFS), where the 45 spindle JBODS guarantee a good I/O performance.

Standard Included
✔ Choose your desired OS template (See below)
✔ Automatic VM failover
✔ Free Backups
✔ 1 IPv4 address
✔ 100 Mbit uplink
✔ High-availability poweredSSD NexentaStor SAN's
✔ SLA: Best effort - 99,999% uptime
✔ Fully manageable using our panel my.serveo.nl

Promotional Pen Drive | Metal Pen Drive