Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need your advice n terms of buying a right server ...  (Read 3949 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Need your advice n terms of buying a right server ...
« on: August 27, 2020, 11:35:19 AM »
I need your advice in terms of buying a server from decent provider and I hesitate between two hosts: hostingsource.com and asvhost.com, so which way is better to follow? 

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Need your advice n terms of buying a right server ...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 06:38:50 AM »
As for hostingsource.com web servers, I must say they are stable and fast - this what I like.
They also have an excellent customer support and I've always received quick replies to my queries.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 06:05:28 AM »
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

Give Hostingsource.com web host a try. I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

manoharparakh

• View Profile
    • sap s4 hana architecture
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 01:49:45 AM »
Actually it is pretty easy nowadays. You just need to:

Choose one hosting company;
    Choose a package/plan;
    Pay them in advance for the service;
    They send you the information in order for you to login;
    And you start to upload your website into it.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2021, 03:27:41 AM »
I have never had a problem with uptime - highly recommend cloudarion.com ssdvps hosting deals.
You can submit support tickets easily right from the dashboard, and choose the level of severity of your issue.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

david007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2021, 04:33:27 AM »
I need your advice in terms of buying a server from decent provider and I hesitate between two hosts: hostingsource.com and asvhost.com, so which way is better to follow?

Selecting the best server provider is very important nowadays because there are many fake server providers in the market. I will suggest bodHOST for the best Server provider. Managed VPS hosting solution comes with 99.95% uptime, 24x7 support, and 30-day money-back guaranteed.