Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Trustworthy web hosting recommendations?  (Read 1489 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
Trustworthy web hosting recommendations?
« on: November 30, 2020, 07:03:27 AM »
Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Thinking to try Warez-host.com offshore hosting? What host is better? Any reviews please?

Suggestions?

Thanks
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: Trustworthy web hosting recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 01:16:28 AM »
I choose Host.co.in a year ago because they had the cheapest prices and also the best support as well. There are many useful features included in their hosting plans.

I really appreciate all the work that they did for me.

1. Host Unlimited Domains.
2. Free SSL with Hosting packages.
3. 24/7 Customer Support.
4. Easy 1 Click Installer.

Kindly check with this link https://www.host.co.in/