Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Reliable Offshore VPS hosting?  (Read 1703 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
Reliable Offshore VPS hosting?
« on: November 30, 2020, 07:05:32 AM »

I'm launching a WordPress site next month that I believe will grow faster than expected. I'm not sure what's the best choice for hosting. I currently have a VPS with Hostdime (who I really like as a host - they're local with killer support) and I'm not sure if that's the best route or not. My current VPS (2gb ram) has multiple failures a day with automatic restarts. It's hosting a one multisite install (with 3 active subsites, 4-5 inactive subsites and less than 100 visitors a day total on average), a second site with 60-70 visitors a day and 2 other sites that are lucky to get one visitor a day. The failures have me concerned that 1 site 300-500 members and 1000 hits a day will need a lot more resource-wise than what I have now. I don't think that there's that huge a load on it (though maybe the multisite is a resource hog?).

So I'm really not sure which way to go - and perhaps it's because I don't understand hosting that well. A distributed grid sounds cool, but does it work in practice? Is eventually getting a dedicated server unavoidable? What the hell do sites that have a lot of members and traffic do?

What can you say about Libertyvps.net Offshore VPS hosting?

All advice will be appreciated - I'm planning on launching my site, I need to get this squared away ASAP. Thanks!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Beauvais

• View Profile
Or those of you think that you
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 07:06:12 AM »
Or those of you think that you have a long term comic story in mind and think that you are ready to start, well you have just stepped into the comic world CLIK HERE.

Ingtant

• View Profile
Re: Reliable Offshore VPS hosting?
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 11:46:06 AM »
Use VPS from https://operavps.com/vps-hosting/.
Servers work with no glitches. And their pricing policy is simple and flexible and they offer nice discounts from time to time.