Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Netherlands Hosting

(1/2) > >>

DonAway:
I have been looking for web hosting provider located in Netherlands with good uptime. Among big variety of offers I have found greenatom.eu service. They are providing 24/7 expert support and ssd based solutions. What do you know about hosting from them, can I trust their services?

BoxIT:
There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems. They have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
Keep up the good work guys!

Take a look at Hostplay.com hosting deals. They have stable servers in Netherlands - pricing is ok.
Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on control panel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.

Jenowigner:
I suggest you to look for customer reviews on them. I can say greenatom.eu is suitable for your needs. Their services are quality and trustworthy. Support is available all round the clock.

Goskin:
If you ask me, I was impressed by QHoster.com Hosting deals. They have servers in Netherlands.
Use the code: SH20OFF - it gives 20%OFF on all cPanel web hosting packages. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.

Littoc:
I'd recommend you to use hositng services from a2hosting.com or ifastnet.com.
Both companies are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters with specific needs, their uptime is high and there is SSD on them as well. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version