Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Netherlands Hosting  (Read 12587 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
Netherlands Hosting
« on: September 18, 2014, 03:08:28 AM »
I have been looking for web hosting provider located in Netherlands with good uptime. Among big variety of offers I have found greenatom.eu service. They are providing 24/7 expert support and ssd based solutions. What do you know about hosting from them, can I trust their services?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Netherlands Hosting
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 02:09:14 AM »
There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems. They have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
Keep up the good work guys!

Take a look at Hostplay.com hosting deals. They have stable servers in Netherlands - pricing is ok.
Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on control panel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 03:58:36 AM »
I suggest you to look for customer reviews on them. I can say greenatom.eu is suitable for your needs. Their services are quality and trustworthy. Support is available all round the clock.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 04:00:49 AM »
If you ask me, I was impressed by QHoster.com Hosting deals. They have servers in Netherlands.
Use the code: SH20OFF - it gives 20%OFF on all cPanel web hosting packages. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 04:58:43 AM »
I'd recommend you to use hositng services from a2hosting.com or ifastnet.com.
Both companies are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters with specific needs, their uptime is high and there is SSD on them as well. 

jasiekdrumka

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 07:30:30 AM »
If you ask me, I was impressed by QHoster.com Hosting deals. They have servers in Netherlands.
Use the code: SH20OFF - it gives 20%OFF on all cPanel web hosting packages. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.

with Qhoster you can even pay with bitcoin
.                                                          .                                                                                                 .tutaj

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 04:24:13 AM »
According to my experience greenatom.eu is trustworthy hosting provider. They have powerful servers and stable networking provided by professional support team.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 03:55:37 AM »
I can say greenatom.eu is suitable for your needs of reliable web hosting provider. Their services are quality and trustworthy. Support is available all round the clock.