Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Which VPS is better to sign up with?  (Read 2655 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
Which VPS is better to sign up with?
« on: December 21, 2020, 11:34:07 AM »
Which VPS (QHoster.com (XMASQH12OFFDEDI) or HostSailor.com (NEWYEAR65Y)) is better to sign up with?

Wilsonjacob45

• View Profile
    • eUKHost - Managed Web Hosting
Re: Which VPS is better to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 11:09:57 PM »
Hello,

VPS is the most secure and reliable web hosting service than shared hosting services. It is an ideal solution for high traffic, eCommerce, and transactional sites. For the best VPS hosting services, there are a lot of best and affordable VPS hosting providers available in the market. You just need to choose the right one according to your requirements. eUKhost is also the best option if you want affordable and reliable VPS hosting services.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2020, 02:21:19 AM »
Hostmines.com VPS service and support are amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes.
It gives good service at an affordable price, with multiple ways to pay, even Paypal, monthly too, and they don't rip you off
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2020, 12:28:50 PM »
Hostsailor.com and brixly.uk VPS deals are worth trying.
I've found that their technical support has been prompt and courteous each time I've used them. So much so that I've now upgraded my hosting to VPS which was transitioned smoothly.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2020, 01:51:55 AM »
I'm impressed with QHoster.com support team. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I have not had one day of trouble from this hosting account, and only contact them to help me set up issues with my domain. Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value.

XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!
Christmas Promo 2020 - Shared hosting and Resellers & All VPS servers, except cPanel Managed and OpenVZ (Budget) LE VPS.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 02:48:35 AM »
I like QHoster.com web host because they always offer nice specials.
They've reduced the price for Dedicated server x5670 in Switzerland from $169.95 to $159.95 per month.

They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/