Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Windows Hosting for asp.net app?  (Read 12749 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Windows Hosting for asp.net app?
« on: September 19, 2014, 02:25:08 AM »
I came across various windows hosting offers and found aspnix.com - it offers hosting plans at good rates.
I have a client who needs to host asp.net and he is not experienced enough of setting up the files by himself. He needs good customer support help.

Is it trustworthy hosting provider?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: Windows Hosting for asp.net app?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 05:03:53 AM »
As I know Aspnix.com looks to be a good place to get windows hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.9% - you will run your sites fast and efficiently.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 03:58:19 AM »
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
Aspnix.com is known as windows specialized web host - this means that the provider knows how to keep everything running and working efficiently. You can trust these guys!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 05:38:54 AM »
I really like Aspnix.com windows hosting services. They are providing high performance solutions and attractive deals. Thanks for helping me deciding to use them.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 03:27:15 AM »
You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

You can also go with hostdepot.com, it is time-tested US web host. I like their windows hosting deals.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
Their pricing is competitive in my opinion.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 05:24:54 AM »
I can say Aspnix.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 04:12:45 AM »
You can also check out Hostoople.com - their cheap windows hosting plans look great.
Use coupon code 20off for 20% of any hosting plans they offer.
I am totally impressed with these guys. I just hope they don't grow too large and lose the foundation that is making them so impressive.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 04:46:05 AM »
    You will be pleased dealing with Aspnix.com services. They have attractive deals, high available support and powerful servers.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 02:04:58 AM »
No doubt, Aspnix.com will meet your expectations in terms of professional windows hosting for asp.net apps.
The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/