Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Windows Hosting for asp.net app?

(1/2) > >>

BoxIT:
I came across various windows hosting offers and found aspnix.com - it offers hosting plans at good rates.
I have a client who needs to host asp.net and he is not experienced enough of setting up the files by himself. He needs good customer support help.

Is it trustworthy hosting provider?

Jenowigner:
As I know Aspnix.com looks to be a good place to get windows hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.9% - you will run your sites fast and efficiently.

Goskin:
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
Aspnix.com is known as windows specialized web host - this means that the provider knows how to keep everything running and working efficiently. You can trust these guys!

Fievez:
I really like Aspnix.com windows hosting services. They are providing high performance solutions and attractive deals. Thanks for helping me deciding to use them.

RecStock:
You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

You can also go with hostdepot.com, it is time-tested US web host. I like their windows hosting deals.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
Their pricing is competitive in my opinion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version