Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cloud Hosting in Brazil Required?  (Read 11317 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
Cloud Hosting in Brazil Required?
« on: September 26, 2014, 05:59:22 AM »
I have a friend who is planning to host his new web site.
I decided to help him in finding a good home for getting cloud hosting plans in Brazil.
Do you know anything about Maxihost.com.br?
Are they ok for running ecommerce sites? What is better from your view points? Why?
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Fievez

• View Profile
Re: Cloud Hosting in Brazil Required?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 03:35:34 AM »
    I believe you need to look for customer reviews on their service. According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 02:40:17 AM »
    I have really great hosting experience with Maxihost.com.br. They are experienced host with fast stable servers and low prices. Support is always available and polite.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 02:01:37 AM »
 I know that with services from Maxihost.com.br cloud servers everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers from ddos attacks and hackers.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 03:16:07 AM »
 To my mind Maxihost.com.br is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.