Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Where to buy VPS with Payza?  (Read 13361 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
Where to buy VPS with Payza?
« on: September 26, 2014, 06:02:21 AM »
Do you know any reliable host offering Virtual Servers along with UK Ips?
I have found out QHoster.com offer virtual private servers in UK, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for vps hosting service?

Pay only via Payza!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Fievez

• View Profile
Re: Where to buy VPS with Payza?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 02:54:51 AM »
    I know AJKservers servers are fast and rock-solid. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 03:28:57 AM »
It is hard to say a lot about QHoster.com because they have never been a problem.

Their uptime is never an issue. Sales and support staff are amazing, I've had a few queries that needed to be addressed and every time they've given a concise answer and been very polite.
Use VPS10OFF - get 10%OFF on their VPS deals.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 12:16:31 AM »
    You can rely on AJKservers.co.uk services. They have powerful servers and available support, just give them a try.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 03:53:49 AM »
Great host, haven't had any problems so far. I like QHoster.com support, where you can talk to their support team on msn, but they aren't on 24/7 which would be better. I also like that you can host unlimited sites from the one account.
The features are very complete for the price of the package. Set up was smooth, plenty of tools, no problems at all.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 01:38:26 AM »
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Zeropid.com will be really great to get server solutions. The pricing is low and servers are solid.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 06:29:59 AM »
QHoster.com is good enough to have a deal with.
They provide resourceful plans and they offer over 90 methods of payment including Bitcoin.
Support is active for 24 hours.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014, 02:47:20 AM »
If you are looking for quality host you can rely on AJKservers solutions. You will receive performance, stability and useful features available with many payment options like Payza and others.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2014, 06:30:27 AM »
Have a look at VPS deals from a2hosting.com, they are able to meet the needs of many webmasters and they provide a discount - WITCH34 - 34% off.