Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Best shared account to buy ... where from?  (Read 3013 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Best shared account to buy ... where from?
« on: January 18, 2021, 12:00:28 PM »
Where can I buy a right shared account from?
Is that libertyvps.net or rockhoster.com?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Best shared account to buy ... where from?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 02:48:30 AM »
Glad to deal with Rockhoster.com web hosting service and would like to say some words about them.
They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 04:23:37 AM »
+ one more vote for Rockhoster.com provider. Their customer support is exceptional.
If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2021, 03:26:13 AM »
They have one-click installs of several apps like Wordpress and Joomla, but they don't use Fantastico, so they are missing some like Drupal. However, I love the dashboard so much that I'm willing to try installing things myself if needed. Give rockhoster.com hosting a try.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.