Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Server to choose from a decent provider ...  (Read 2894 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Server to choose from a decent provider ...
« on: January 19, 2021, 12:47:29 PM »
Comparing servers from asvhost.com and brixly.uk are to my liking and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Server to choose from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 12:55:32 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

So far I have been very pleased with Tzulo.com dedicated hosting service. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 04:26:47 AM »
Just here to say that cloudarion.com web host is a really good provider, amazing support, their own severs (not some reseller stuff), great price, it's got it all!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 11:48:43 AM »
Servers from KVChosting.net and QHoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Incredible hosts! They are such reliable and well known providers. I haven’t experienced any sort of downtime yet, my email is working speedily and I seldom run into any issues that aren’t my fault. Great hosts!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2021, 01:38:45 AM »
I recommend QHoster.com with all my heart.
Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to.
They mean business and they provide excellent service.

XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS!
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2021, 03:00:34 AM »
I feel that Tzulo.com dedicated server hosting package is well-suited for all individuals and any business - a great alternative to many traditional hosts. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. Their support works 24/7/365.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/