Cloud Web Hosting > Cloud Hosting Experience

Hostforweb Cloud Hosting is Great!

(1/1)

Alexcarter:
I began using Hostforweb in 2011, I have been going on and off with various domains throughout the years with them and have experienced good service. Sign-up was a snap and I immediately began transferring my Websites.
The customer service is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem. Even general inquiries are happily and quickly addressed. I mean quick, too; often within minutes.
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
They get an A+ for running their business with a good product and unmatched customer support.

jackriddik:
I have some good experience with TRIJIT. They have best and affordable hosting plans. They are also providing best service in Exchange Hosting. I have been in business with them since 1.7 years. The best thing in them is their 24/7/365 customer support. Either you are a start-up company or well-settled company; you'll find best hosting plans over there.

jorgkant:
Cloud hosting technology represents the new era in web hosting. Cloud scales to hundreds of servers – whatever computing power you require, cloud automatically make it available as you need it. In the old days, your business had to rely on one single server. With cloud server hosting, no matter the resource usage, you have access to as many servers as necessary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version