Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Right VPS to sign up with?  (Read 1772 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Right VPS to sign up with?
« on: February 09, 2021, 12:43:54 PM »
Which VPS is better to sign up with - either QHoster.com or KVChosting.net?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Right VPS to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 01:11:38 AM »
Try to use QHoster.com coupon code: XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 05:36:02 AM »
There are lots of reliable web hosting providers available in the hosting industry. You just need to pick the right one according to your budget and requirements. Due to a lot of competition, everyone trying to give offers on their web hosting packages.
But while choosing the right one, you should consider some important aspects like security and 24/7 instant support. For those who can provide managed hosting UK services with all kinds of required features at an affordable cost, you can choose them as your future hosting provider.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 06:52:18 AM »
I've been with Host.co.in SSDVPS hosting for over 6 months now and their service is excellent. My page is up all the time, fast downloads, they answered few questions I had promptly. Highly recommended.

Features:

Free Migration
Free Domain for Annual Plan Subscription
30 Day Money Back
99.95% Uptime SLA
24/7 Live Support
Daily Backup