Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: A2hosting.com vs QHoster.com  (Read 6658 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
A2hosting.com vs QHoster.com
« on: January 10, 2017, 08:34:24 AM »
Comparing VPS accounts from A2hosting.com and QHoster.com, which company would you choose and why?
Share any ideas of them please.
Thanks.

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: A2hosting.com vs QHoster.com
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 05:52:19 AM »
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend. QHoster.com will meet all your demands.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Scopehosts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 11:27:32 PM »
Can you share your requirements? So that we can suggest you the best cloud hosting services. there are many hosting providers are available offering highly configured VPS hosting solutions with 24/7 support. check out their review, and uptime guarantee.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 07:32:08 AM »
 I am sure you can use Hostwinds.com hosting and get no troubles at all. With their plans you will get everything needed for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 04:30:06 AM »
QHoster.com server performance is by far higher than with my former host company.
 As for the pricing, can say it is competitive - they saved me a good sum of money during the time I deal with them.
I have no hesitation recommending them. They deliver what they promise.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 04:29:24 AM »
As a perfect alternative where you can order nice vps hosting deals, can recommend kvchosting.com services.
Their server setup is ok, their custom servers can take up to 7 days, which is short for a technical department that makes dozens of them a day.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 03:00:13 AM »
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

QHoster.com plans impressed me with the price and features.
I contact them, their sales rep explained me everything and found really good hosting package for my needs.
Tech support was also responsive and helped with setup. Great plus for their team.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2017, 07:23:10 AM »
 I suggest you to not hesitate anymore and go with Hostwinds.com. Their service is outstanding! I especially love their support, they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Cloudable

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2017, 09:31:34 AM »
Why don't you check for more choices? There are hundreds of reliable companies, which can give you a better service.

For example linux vps from NextPointHost is better choice.

You want argumentation why to choose NextPointHost?

1. Better prices - NPH start from €4.28, Qh will cost you 14.95, A2 are most expensive with €45.41

2. More Bandwidth - 3TB for NextPoint vs 1TB for Q vs 2TB for A2

3. rDNS Configuration - avaible only at Next Point Host

« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 08:25:16 AM by Cloudable »

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2017, 02:31:10 AM »
The only thing I could ask for is some additional customization of features at the same price points.
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them. QHoster.com is a perfect place for hosting web sites.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 06:50:26 AM »
I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be nice place to buy VPS hosting solutions with best performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2017, 07:03:12 AM »
 You will be pleased dealing with Kvchosting.com. They are well-known as trustworthy host with experienced support, featured affordable plans and powerful hardware.

Billy Pro

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2017, 08:43:01 PM »
QHoster.com is not my choice!