Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS in Romania  (Read 4623 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
VPS in Romania
« on: January 13, 2017, 08:49:40 AM »
Do you know any trustworthy VPS provider in Romania?
Is hostsailor.com the best in this realm?
How quality are they?

Fievez

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Romania
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 05:43:39 AM »
    I recommend to use Hostzealot.com, they seems best option to get vps hosting solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 04:45:14 AM »
I know that Hostzealot.com have various locations in Europe. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 05:06:34 AM »
 I'd suggest to use server plans from Hostzealot.com with no hesitations. Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and with skilled responsive support.

serverwala

• Dedicated Sever | Cloud Server | VPS Server
    • View Profile
    • Dedicated Sever | Cloud Server | VPS Server
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 12:18:26 AM »
Personally, I recommend ServerWala web hosting company because it believes on quality service.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 03:38:20 AM »
We recently moved from a vps to a dedicated at dcxv.com. We had been on the exact vps we ordered for almost 6 months but needed to upgrade. Took only 12 hours to get the new server built, took 4 days to migrate to the new server (my site was only down for 90 mins at the end).
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 05:37:36 AM »
It goes without saying that hostsailor.com is proven to be the best in delivering VPS hositng in Romania and you will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2017, 06:04:50 AM »
    My suggestion is Libertyvps.net that seems to me the best option to get vps hosting solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.