Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cheap and reliable server to sign up with  (Read 6797 times)

1minhlakin

• View Profile
Cheap and reliable server to sign up with
« on: February 17, 2017, 03:31:06 AM »
Hostsailor.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za servers have solid servers which are affordbale for the webmasters with a tight budget and I wonder which way is better to follow? What do you think?

DonAway

• View Profile
Re: Cheap and reliable server to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 04:51:29 AM »
 My recommendation is Hostzealot.com deals. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 04:40:38 AM »
Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host provider.

I am 100% satisfied dealing with dcxv.com dedicated server web host! It is really cool web host!
Uptime is perfect! Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host! Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 03:52:32 AM »
 You can use RapidDedi.com with no hesitations. They have powerful servers, low pricing and really best variety of features.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 04:36:12 AM »
I strongly believe that Hostplay.com is a good place to order servers in Bulgaria, Netherlands, Sweden and Russia.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

manchun

• View Profile
    • JanBask
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 08:31:34 AM »
get cheap and reliable server from [ur=https://www.janbaskdigitaldesign.com/l]JanBask Digital Design [/url]

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 03:56:51 AM »
I believe you should look for more reliable options. I know a1dedicatedservers.com dedicated servers are fast built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 03:50:56 AM »
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

Many of my clients are really happy using kvchosting.com services. BTW, they offer pretty good dedicated servers starting from $89.99/mo.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2017, 04:49:53 AM »
 I'd like to say Okayservers.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 07:09:52 AM »
Why not to give superbithost.com a try?

Support has been outstanding. They go out of their way to help. I had a SQL/php slowness issue and service helped me resolve it very quickly.
Their locations are Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2017, 09:06:56 AM »
I'd advise you to use servers from time-tested companies, I mean hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com.
They will suit any webmasters' needs on favorable terms because of its flexibility and reliability.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2017, 02:11:38 AM »
I can put forward a recommendation to give QHoster.com web host a try. Their work is superb, professional.
I like their multiple server locations: Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), etc.

I call it all-inclusive web hosting provider.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Billy Pro

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2017, 08:59:21 PM »
Hostsailor.com would be a good choice, in my opinion.