Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: SSD shared account to have a deal with .. can you advise me a right one?  (Read 5234 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
I'm looking for an SSD shared account and there are two hosts which are able to satisfy all my needs - ifastnet.com and hostingsource.com,  soo which plan is more atrractive from your point of view?

DonAway

• View Profile
I suppose you should have more options. I'd name Hostwinds.com which is nice for any hosting feature: ssd litespeed servers makes it fast and staff knows how to manage servers and treat customers.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
I am happy with SolVPS.com, it is what all web hosting providers are supposed to be:
 - cool network and server uptime,
 - Amazing speed connectivity (pages load super fast),
 - rapid professional tech help (they work even at night - this is great).
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
 According to my knowledge Hostwinds.com is the one of best option to get ssd hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

BoxIT

• View Profile
Happy with Hostwinds.com
I've had questions that were answered and fixed within minutes, and complex problems worked on by the hosting admins personally resolved in only a couple days. They have live chat to help if you get stuck. and they seem to be available almost all the time.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

VorsiK

• View Profile
iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans.  The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts. Use them with no doubts.

Fievez

• View Profile
To my mind hostwinds.com services are definitely worth trying. Their support is outstanding, replying in minutes in a polite manner.

Goskin

• View Profile
Never ever had any downtime that I could document. Kvchosting.com provide great SSD hosting service!
I love their support folks who are not only extremely knowledgeable and helpful, but proactive too. Keep up, guys!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
 I suggest to use hostwinds.com with no hesitations, their customer support are always very helpful and servers are extremely fast. Service is decent for the price.

westbrook

• View Profile
As an alternative one, I can recommend 4goodhosting.com ssd shared hosting. I highly recommend them because the customer support is always active 24 hours and you will receive prompt responses based on my real personal experience. Their servers are fast and very solid. I haven't experience any downtime or outages. The pricing they offer is reasonable without any hidden charges. Contact them today and you'll receive immediate response.