Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: yougottohaveithosting.co.za vs ifastnet.com  (Read 4383 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
yougottohaveithosting.co.za vs ifastnet.com
« on: January 31, 2017, 09:10:43 AM »
Which plan would oyu choose comparing deals from yougottohaveithosting.co.za and ifastnet.com?

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: yougottohaveithosting.co.za vs ifastnet.com
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 05:42:23 AM »
   If you are in search of quality hosting provider take a look at ViUX. You will receive from them high stable scalable plans at reasonable rates. Support team is skilled and available.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 05:21:48 AM »
I believe you should compare offers to choose the best one. I know ViUX.com is offering quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 09:24:00 AM »
I vote for yougottohaveithosting.co.za.
Their dedicated servers are designed to deliver an optimum combination of affordability, flexibility, reliability, and most importantly, a higher-level of security that makes your hosted environment complete.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 06:40:51 AM »
  According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 04:57:45 AM »
    I prefer to use saturn.domains to get stable hosting solutions. Their plans are provided with varnish that makes website loading much more faster. You can use '70HOSTING' coupon and get any plan at C$70/year

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 02:32:40 AM »
I have never heard about them. How long have they been providing hosting services?

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with trusted and time-tested ones like warez-host.com web host.
Check out their NL dedicated severs - resources, pricing and features are well-balanced. Uptime is great. They have servers in multiple locations across Europe.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 02:36:23 AM by MarcoXX »
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.