Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: A2hosting.com vs Webhostingbuzz.com  (Read 5620 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
A2hosting.com vs Webhostingbuzz.com
« on: March 02, 2017, 08:05:14 AM »
A2hosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com servers were advised me to try and I'm in two minds whcih way is betetr to go?
What's your advice?

Zoltan

• View Profile
Re: A2hosting.com vs Webhostingbuzz.com
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 05:38:42 AM »
I'd like to say Hostzealot.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 09:05:46 AM »
Well plans from a2hosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com are full-featured and uptime is high.
Their prices are low and support is fast and responsive around the clock.
Whatever a host you choose, you'll have quality services.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 04:31:22 AM »
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with trusted and time-tested web hosts like Hostingsource.com
Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. Good uptime, good support - most of the time!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 07:07:43 AM »
I suggest you to not hesitate anymore and go with Hostwinds.com. Their service is outstanding! I especially love their support, they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 02:22:55 AM »
It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

I know dcxv.com is one of the best options where you will be able to get dedicated servers at good rates.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 09:37:52 AM »
I vote for a2hosting.com.
They provide their services with all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.

Wilsonjacob45

• View Profile
    • eUKHost - Managed Web Hosting
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2022, 05:20:42 AM »
See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting