Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: cms hosting  (Read 4929 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
cms hosting
« on: March 21, 2017, 05:16:59 AM »
 I have heard from my friends and the hosts that use fast server provide really stable connection. Is it true?
I'd like to say that ViUX.com was recommended me to host my several websites based on different CMS like Wordpress and Drupal.
Do you think that I can rely on this host? What benefits will I have if you choose their hosting services?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: cms hosting
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 05:07:30 AM »
In a shared hosting environment, how many clients are assigned to each server? Is there a maximum? (This can be helpful in determining whether the host oversells space as well as whether you are likely to experience bandwidth or space issues)

I can say that hostwinds.com is a nice ssd web host that is ok for cms hosting services.
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 08:35:46 AM »
Webhostingbuzz.com and QHoster.com plans contain enough resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.
They offer not very expensive prices, while figuring in cost such as reliable equipment, redundant bandwidth, and a highly-trained staff.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 03:09:00 AM »
Do not hesitate to give 4Goodhosting.com a try! They have hosted my wordpress blogs without having any single problem. Uptime and reliability is excellent. I have no complaints with the service. Pricing is just right for my budget. Support is 24 hours active and extremely fast! Tickets usually responded in few minutes often with full solution! Use them without any doubt.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 05:07:34 AM »
 I'd say that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 03:00:35 AM »
I know that foxcloud.net is good for running any kind of web sites: wordpress, drupal, joomla, e-commerce, etc.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2017, 05:14:32 AM »
According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2017, 07:39:52 AM »
IMHO, the truth comes out of comparison, so I would recommend kvchosting.com cheap ssd hosting plans.
Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2017, 06:29:22 AM »
I suppose you should look for customer reviews on them. I know ViUX.com that is the best place to get quality CMS hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.