Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Which dedicated servers is good?  (Read 12607 times)

braveluke

• View Profile
Which dedicated servers is good?
« on: March 28, 2017, 01:19:59 AM »
Hi guys, could you guys give me your opinion about which dedicated server is good.
I'm planning to start my own website.

Aheadworks
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 03:05:24 AM by braveluke »

jorgkant

• View Profile
Re: Which dedicated servers is good?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 11:57:43 PM »
Well, it’s true there is no one particular dedicated hosting provider which is best for all of us. In fact, while searching for a dedicated server provider, you must search for the one who offers the best solution to your particular needs. Here, I would recommend that you first evaluate your exact needs and then search for a web hosting provider who can best fulfil them.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 03:37:44 AM by admin »

robert4u

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 10:32:18 AM »
I agree with the above reply, there is no specific one, I like ovh on the other hand wholesaleinternet, softlayer, worldstream are good.

If you are looking for managed one you can try host gator.

AlbertGar

• View Profile
Which dedicated servers is good
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 01:26:23 AM »
You can give a try to Web Werks cloud-based solution, Dedicated Servers and colocation services in their advanced TIER III and TIER IV Data Center facilities to host your new website.

Paro

• View Profile
    • Send Valentine FGifts To UK
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 04:40:48 AM »
Brand Name Hardware At Unbeatable Prices - No Lengthy Contracts - Join Today. Traffic Flat Rate. Delivery within 24 hours. Best Price Guaranteed. Free Support. Flexible Contracts. No Setup Fee. Certified Data Centers. Amenities: fast delivery, Hosting in USA or Europe.

Lewis-H

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2020, 07:52:22 AM »
Dedicated Servers makes the site load fast, and makes the back-end more secure. High uptime and total control over the infrastructure reduce the risk of losing business. Dedicated Server are easy to manage and a value for money investment.

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2020, 02:38:57 AM »
If you are planning to buy a dedicated server. I will suggest you bodHOST - Managed Hosting Services is the best host services, provider.

Jackleo7878

• Jack Leo
    • View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 03:39:45 AM »
Yes, I also heard about it. ;)

Jennifer Thomas

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 04:52:15 AM »
There are so many hosting provider companies but the best one is only who, designed services according to user requirements. If you plan to go with a dedicated server then you should look at the server wall datacenter once.
And i suggest you As per my personal experience, I'm happy to have such great hosting server providers who always ready to help. So for errorless and advanced featured services, i would highly recommend server wala datacenter.

why you should go with server wala
- 100 %guarantee regarding uptime
- fastest speed
- good traffic range
- rock-solid security
- 24/7 customer support
- advanced features

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Technical Support Company
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2020, 04:16:16 AM »
Yes, I also heard about it. ;)
If you are planning to buy a dedicated server. I will suggest you bodHOST - Managed Hosting Services is the best host services, provider.
Technical Support - eTechSupport.net
24x7 Server Management Blog
▌Outsourced Web Hosting Support
▌Database Administration
▌Live Support

Arjunpulika

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2020, 12:31:00 PM »
Finally it works   cellinfo

« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 09:42:08 AM by Arjunpulika »

Grantmet

• View Profile
    • Beauty studio
-
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2020, 01:48:13 PM »
Hi,

I just got a dedicated server. I would like to have a control panel to make management easy. Can someone suggest me which CP is best for linux? Is there any good free webhosting Control panel?
Kazan stylists-hairdressers https://fwstyle.pro

Rajeevmishri

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2020, 05:42:27 AM »
Thanks for sharing such beautiful information.  Dale Hollow News

« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 11:15:29 AM by Rajeevmishri »

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2022, 04:32:02 AM »
There are many outstanding alternatives for managed dedicated server solutions in the market, but the most crucial thing to consider is security and dependability. I'd like to recommend our services, which feature a 99.99 percent uptime guarantee, 24x7 customer support, free SSL and free domains, and much more. We have a track record of delivering customer service that results in complete client satisfaction. Furthermore, our solutions are reasonably priced and quite dependable. Checkout once!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2022, 04:30:28 AM »
Hey there,
If you're seeking for the greatest web hosting services available, I propose that you have a look at Myresellerhome and its offerings. Despite the fact that we provide some of the best-in-class features, our prices are quite competitive. We also provide extensive packages that include customer service, websites, free SSL certificates, and much more. Please contact us for more information. As an additional benefit to you, we provide a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee, which is outstanding in the real world of websites. Additionally, we assure great customer care around the clock, so that we are there to help customers at all hours of the day and night. Check out once!
Thank you...