Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: HostSailor.com vs QHoster.com  (Read 6132 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
HostSailor.com vs QHoster.com
« on: April 05, 2017, 09:19:56 AM »
HostSailor.com and QHoster.com provide VPS deals in Europe and they are attractive for me and I have to opt for the only one, which is that from your point of view? 

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: HostSailor.com vs QHoster.com
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 07:05:31 AM »
I would give QHoster.com a try. They are always willing to take that extra step.
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 09:38:58 AM »
I vote for QHoster.com.
They have servers in 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Düsseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and they offer 90 methods of payment including Bitcoin, WebMoney, Skrill, etc..

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 02:12:48 AM »
Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs. QHoster.com is reliable host.
The best support team. Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient.
They offer easy to use features.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2017, 09:02:33 AM »
Have a look at VPS deals from a2hosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com, they are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 08:39:50 AM »
I vote for QHoster.com, they have servers in 30 locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Düsseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo). They have over 90 methods of payment including Bitcoin, Skrill, Webmoney, etc.. Support is active for 24 hours.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2017, 05:58:51 AM »
I have asked QHoster.com to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me. I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else. I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 02:32:12 AM »
Don't be fooled by the super cheap traps out there. QHoster.com can be trusted. Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2017, 09:31:32 AM »
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
I have decided to use HostSailor.com services as they are proven to be the best in delivering VPS accounts.
Their tech staff is active around the clock. 

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2017, 06:54:46 AM »
 If you need quality vps hosting service can recommend hosting.co.uk and their hosting deals. Their uptime is fantastic and support is available all round the clock.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2017, 05:53:09 AM »
   I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com is really cool option to purchase vps hosting with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2017, 03:12:40 AM »
    The best hosting solutions are provided by Exmasters. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2017, 03:37:08 AM »
I find QHoster.com to be knowledgeable with regard to web development.

This host is very receptive to multiple web changes and all updates are handled in a timely manner.
This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/