Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Help to compare servers  (Read 9441 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
Help to compare servers
« on: October 22, 2014, 03:12:42 AM »
 It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
I need stable server with 450 GB of space, 4 GB of RAM and 5000 GB bandwidth.
Maxihost.com.br and Aspnix.com were recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Help to compare servers
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 02:13:16 AM »
No doubt aspnix.com will be the best choice if you need stable and fast server along with 24/7 customer support. Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).

Very very good hosting.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 04:22:26 AM »
 To my mind Maxihost.com.br is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 03:59:13 AM »
+ vote for Aspnix.com and their affordable hosting services. I love being able to chat with them 24/7 with almost immediate response. No waiting for a "ticket" to be responded to on most minor issues.

Overall, I have no complaints, and I even referred a few of my co-workers to use them as well.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 06:12:47 AM »
    I suggest you to give a chance to Aspnix.com server plans without any doubts. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 04:03:00 AM »
 From the personal experience I suggest to go with Maxihost.com.br solutions for sure. This decent company based in Brazil has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2014, 06:14:46 AM »
If you are interested in getting a quality dedicated server, have a look at plans from hostsailor.com or virtono.com.
Their servers are solid and well-balanced.
Support is active for 24 hours.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 06:23:58 AM »
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and GlowHost.com have these qualities in spades.
I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
All in all, this is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2014, 05:33:13 AM »
Hostingsource.com is ok. Their dedicated servers look really good and you will get double ram, storage and bandwidth. Their VPS hosting service is also perfect.. They are very keen on maintain their level of service, security, and professionalism.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2014, 10:19:57 AM »
Aspnix.com is reliable enough to have a deal with purring no further questions. Servers are stable and prices are low.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2014, 05:56:01 AM »
 I'd like to say that Hostdepot.com would be good to get server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2014, 09:37:09 AM »
Servers from jumpline.com and venetx.com are worth trying.
They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.