Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Right server to sign up with ...  (Read 4903 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Right server to sign up with ...
« on: April 24, 2017, 07:53:44 AM »
I'm in need of a reliable and cheap server and two hosts are in my mind - hostingsource.com and okayservers.com, so I wonder which plan would you sign up with and why?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Right server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 06:00:04 AM »
Think that hostingsource.com servers look more attractive in terms of features, resources and pricing.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 06:17:14 AM »
IMHO, dcxv.com will be good solution for ordering servers at. Uptime has been great.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 08:46:35 AM »
You know a2hosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com servers are worth your attention.
They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 04:44:47 AM »
 According to my knowledge Okayservers.com would meet your needs with their featured cheap plans and top level customer care. Support team are kind and professional guys.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 08:07:56 AM »
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
I have decided to use services from hostingsource.com as I have failed to find a better deal elsewhere.
Their prices are affordable for me and they have fast and responsive tech staff.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 03:57:46 AM »
I'd like to say Exmasters.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2017, 03:26:55 AM »
 I suggest you to get more reliable options to make more accurate choice. I know Okayservers.com prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2017, 04:35:11 AM »
    You can rely on Okayservers.com dedicated solutions. Pricing is fair, especially considering their reliability, service and support.