Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: okayservers.com vs hostsailor.com  (Read 4751 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
okayservers.com vs hostsailor.com
« on: April 27, 2017, 09:11:51 AM »
Servers from okayservers.com and hostsailor.com have a lot of resources which are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters with a tight budget and I hesitate which server is better to buy and why?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: okayservers.com vs hostsailor.com
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 05:07:23 AM »
I believe that you will choose the best host if you widen the range of your search.
Try to look at DCXV.com dedicated server hosting solution - pricing is reasonable.
They also allow integrated email communication with their support tickets which is a time saver.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 08:56:49 AM »
I vote for hostsailor.com, their servers have no glitches and prices are cheap.
There are many useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 03:54:11 AM »
 I know Okayservers.com prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 06:49:28 AM »
Your sites and projects will be in good hands, so try to look at superbithost.com and their server deals. They accept bitcoin.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 04:08:53 AM »
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, go with Okayservers.com with no hesitations. Their servers are powerful and perfectly optimized for best uptime and performance.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2017, 04:05:02 AM »
   I know a1dedicatedservers.com is perfect option for you. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for any webmaster and responsive support.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2017, 03:36:33 AM »
  I find Okayservers.com to be perfect place to get dedicated servers. This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.