Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: How a Website Works and Why Do I Need Web Hosting?  (Read 1354 times)

rika168

• View Profile
    • DAFTAR IDN POKER
How a Website Works and Why Do I Need Web Hosting?
« on: May 03, 2017, 03:12:15 AM »
Before trying to make your own web page and launch it on the Internet, first you need to know how web pages work. Here are the basic terms:

- The server receives the request for a page sent by your browser.
- The browser connects to the server through an IP Adress; the IP address is obtained by translating the domain name.
- In return, the server sends back the requested page.

Web pages are written in HTML, Hypertext Markup Language. DAFTAR IDN POKER  A markup language is a computer language that describes the layout, format and content of a page. The Web browser renders the page according to the HTML code.

Web servers are computers whose job is to respond to a browser’s request for a web page and deliver it through the internet. Pages hosted on a web server can be displayed to anyone all over the world. It is like a hard drive that stores your website files and images. In order to host your page on a web server you need to pay a hosting charge.

In order to display your website on the internet, you need a web hosting provider.

You could set up your own hosting server at home, but it would take a huge amount of knowledge and require a lot of time to set up.

Paying a hosting service offers you a lot more freedom for your site, gives you opportunity to do professional work and is a reliable solution.

To create your own website, you first need a domain name.

You can get the domain name from your web hosting provider or from a separate provider specialized in domains names. Sometimes web hosting providers offer you a domain name along with your hosting account. It may appear to be the easiest option but could be more costly.

There are a lot of web hosting providers available in a wide range of prices depending on the services such as number of domains, http://kiukiudominopoker.com/  hosting space or bandwidth provided. Choose carefully, or you could face slow servers, periods of malfunction or no support.

Ryusadoms

• View Profile
Re: How a Website Works and Why Do I Need Web Hosting?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 02:51:09 AM »
I like this way of thinking is very high.

AlbertGar

• View Profile
How a Website Works and Why Do I Need Web Hosting
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 02:08:19 AM »
Hello Friends
Where can I find a complete vps solution for hosting reseller that let me create sub reseller accounts, and offer billing, enom and other tools needed to work hosting service properly?

Seoparatorram

• View Profile
How a Website Works and Why Do I Need Web Hosting
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 06:33:02 PM »
our website is hosting on a platform where the resource usages are managed by many servers in a balanced manner. so we dont have a down time for our websites.