Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: which hosting i should choose?  (Read 6436 times)

jorgkant

• View Profile
which hosting i should choose?
« on: June 07, 2017, 05:28:54 AM »
what kind of the hosting plan we should look into it?

should a VPS or cloud hosting do the work?

Thank you all for your help

Wristband Pen Drive | Customized Power Bank

Fievez

• View Profile
Re: which hosting i should choose?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 07:08:24 AM »
I recommend ViUX.com services. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any website. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 06:47:41 AM »
I have used and will continue to use hostwinds.com for all my business and personal web hosting needs.
The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 03:07:04 AM »
I think you need to compare offers and choose the best. As I know with hosting from Everest.net everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 03:37:17 AM »
 You can use Everest.net. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 03:56:19 AM »
You can trust Everest.net hosting. You will get pure solid-state storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2017, 06:02:49 AM »
I have been using kvchosting.net for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites. I have an e- commerce and a business website and they are running great. The customer service is amazing and they are always helping me.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Paro

• View Profile
    • Send Valentine FGifts To UK
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2019, 06:28:07 AM »
Hostgator is the best hosting provider

sameer munje

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2020, 09:28:04 AM »
Hostgator and GoDaddy hosting options are great.

anju

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 03:04:22 AM »
web hosting service from eWebGuru is best. they have well trained technical support system. guaranteed 99% server uptime & more features.

Akshay_M

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2020, 04:50:56 AM »
In my opinion, you should choose a hosting, that fits your needs.

If you are small business or you just want a blog, a small website then, you need shared hosting, which means your website/blog is shared with others on one server.

If you plan to grow a lot, expect a lot of traffic and you want a little bit more control then vps hosting.

In VPS hosting, one physical server is split into several logical, independent virtual servers - virtual machines. With this type of hosting, you have your own virtual machine, logically separate and independent.

You can freely configure it and install any desired operating system or software on it. With VPS hosting, the user is responsible for managing his service by paying for the resources he has previously requested.

Dedicated Hosting If you want full control over the entire server, which is a physical machine, providing many benefits. They are a little more sophisticated to manage and also more expensive than shared hosting.

When you have full and direct access to the server your web page is uploaded to, you can install any software you need, make changes to your operating system or programming language, and make configuration settings and create virtual machines for example, within the physical one.

For some applications, such as your company’s ERP or CRM systems or specialized software development, you will need exactly that level of control.

Cloud Hosting For dedicated and VPS servers there is a chance that you will reach their physical limits if your website generates enough traffic or your application is not optimized enough. We're talking about a real machine with real limitations - how much memory it can use, how much data it can store, and how many requests it can handle.

Here comes the need for a scalable service called cloud or cloud hosting. It can be found under various terms such as cloud, cloud based hosting, scalable cloud based hosting, hired time hosting or on request.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2020, 01:15:55 PM »
Accounts from QHoster.com (QHSPRING33) and Rockhoster.com are worth your attention.
Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.