Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: DO reseller recommendation  (Read 5454 times)

Zoltan

• View Profile
DO reseller recommendation
« on: June 16, 2017, 04:15:18 AM »
 Good day folks!
I have an web app and needed to rent hosting for it to make some tests.
I have bitcoins and digitalocean cloud hosting service was perfect fit for me, but they don't accept btc.
I've made research and have found bithost.io, they resell DO hosting on an hourly billing accepting bitcoins, I can purchase droplets for several hours for my tests, that is awesome.
Lots of my mates were also looking for similar service, so I decided to make suggestion here.
Hope it would be useful.

DonAway

• View Profile
Re: DO reseller recommendation
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 03:57:43 AM »
According to my experience bithost.io is service provider with good reputation. My friend told me they are accepting bitcoins and you can get their service for like a couple hours just to test something like app or website how it works, that's cool as for me.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 03:17:03 AM »
Believe that it will be also reasonable to you, OP, to look at QHoster.com cPanel reseller hosting solutions.
They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone. They are really the most friendly host company I have ever worked with.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 04:27:34 AM »
 To my mind bithost.io service is unique, attractive and reliable because lots of their users are fully satisfied. I like their business model and highly recommend.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 02:53:34 AM »
Maybe Hostwinds.com?

I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! It places high value on customer support and it shows.
As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.  ;)
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 04:54:51 AM »
   I'd like to admit that bithost.io service is decent. They are offering attractive solutions for lots of professionals and have reliable conditions with fast account delivery and hourly billing.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 04:25:35 AM »
Why not to give Kvchosting.net a try?

It is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.
Very reasonable monthly charge also. I like their facebook page: facebook.com/kvchosting
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 08:45:12 AM »
Webhostingbuzz.com reselling is worth your attention.
Thewy have resourceful plans which are full-featured and uptime is high and their prices are competitive.
Reseller hosting promo is $1 first month right now.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 04:19:30 AM »
I do believe a2hosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com reseller plans are worth your attentio0n because of their quality and reliable IT services and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2017, 03:36:59 AM »
If you need good and reliable hosting service in Mexico, can recommend digitalserver.com.mx reseller hosting deals.
Uptime guarantee - 99.9% is right. My site is up and running.
Very nice and professional. Would definitely recommend to others.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.