Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: server search  (Read 10278 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
server search
« on: November 10, 2014, 03:14:49 AM »
 I need your help to order dedicated server, having done a search I found hosting022.com - their servers are quite good for my needs.
Do you know anything about them?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: server search
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 04:04:20 AM »
I believe that you will not go wrong if you choose Glowhost.com - their [urlhttps://glowhost.com/web-hosting-service/dedicated-servers.html]dedicated servers[/url] look great.
The main reason why I stay with them is their great service. Always there when I need them and always helpful. Great value at the price.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 06:24:37 AM »
I think you need to have more options to make best choice. My preferable option is Aspnix.com. They are delivering reasonable deals with powerful servers, knowledgeable support and cheap pricing.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 08:31:40 AM »
Have a look at servers from a2hosting.com and snelserver.com.
They are not pricey but  resourceful enough to be used by the web masters with a tight budget
Their support is always ready to help.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 06:04:14 AM »
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
I can draw your attention to crookservers.com dedicated hosting packages, they offer 100% uptime guarantee - it is correct.

They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 05:39:50 AM »
    According to my knowledge hosting022.com is offering reliable server hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available 24/7.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 10:05:54 AM »
Hostsailor.com servers are worth your attention due to their quality services, high uptime, Gig connections and affordable prices.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2014, 03:45:06 AM »
  I'd like to say that hosting022.com would be good to get server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 06:22:27 AM »
Why not to trust time-tested one?
I am sure that qualityhostonline.com will meet your expectations. Their dedicated servers are stable and fast.
I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there. As for the pricing, it is reasonable.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 08:13:04 AM »
Buy a server from a2hosting.com or aspnix.com. 
Their servers are well-balanced with high uptime and their tech staff is helpful for 24 hours.
Prices are competitive for the webmasters with a tight budget.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2014, 05:34:01 AM »
Now I see that hosting022.com is providing really quality hosting service with powerful servers, featured plans and knowledgeable support.