Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Which VPS would you sign up with?  (Read 5657 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
Which VPS would you sign up with?
« on: July 07, 2017, 07:45:15 AM »
Comparing servers from A2hosting.com and QHoster.com, which plan is better to sign up with and why?

jorgkant

• View Profile
Re: Which VPS would you sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 12:49:57 AM »
If you ask me, I have heard nice things about their services. But still the truth comes out of comparison.
I can recommend Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting solutions. Using the code: SSDVPS, you will get 50% off the price.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 04:26:46 AM by admin »

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 06:24:37 AM »
 I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know Hostwinds.com has everything needed for quality hosting: high guaranteed uptime, helpful knowledgeable staff and reasonable pricing.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 03:23:19 AM »
I recommend QHoster.com vps hosting to any entity who needs to get a web site up and running.
You’ll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price.
Rock solid control panel. + Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 05:15:04 AM »
 According to my experience Hostwinds.com overall performance is outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 03:47:09 AM »
Maybe Hostingsource.com ssd vps plans as an alternative?

The best thing is customer support, any question you have will be answered within 10 minutes.
No slow servers, the website is always online and running fast.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 07:17:19 AM »
   I am sure Kvchosting.net is the company that would meet your needs. All hosting accounts are hosted on SSD based servers providing ultra fast performance and their support know how to deal with clients.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2017, 03:19:06 AM »
As a customer of QHoster.com, I am particularly fortunate to have a reliable email and website host, as well as a support team that is available to timely answer all questions no matter how insignificant. Their prices are reasonable and honestly you get what you pay for!
Highly recommend them!

Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount!
It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2017, 07:09:14 AM »
I think Kvchosting.net would be perfect option. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee and maximum performance.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2017, 03:51:09 AM »
Of course, QHoster.com
They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful. We have not noticed any downtime or email issues and they are always sending message about new and upgraded features they add to the standard packages.

Highly recommended for anyone who wants an inexpensive, easy to user hosting provider.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

daikaads

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2017, 02:01:57 AM »
Try Newidhost for VPS hosting as they are cheap and their strength is that they offer full root access