Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS in EU at low rates with high uptime  (Read 4485 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
VPS in EU at low rates with high uptime
« on: July 14, 2017, 06:49:43 AM »
Plans from hostsailor.com and hosting.co.uk are entrancing for me and I wonder which way is better to sign up with and why?
What facts would you take into consideration while choosing a host?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: VPS in EU at low rates with high uptime
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 04:42:14 AM »
What about your monthly budget? How much ram, HD or Bandwidth do you need? Any specific server location?

Well, I can recommend hostplay.com vps hosting plans (Locations: Sweden, Netherlands, Russia and Bulgaria).
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 03:58:33 AM »
I can name Libertyvps.net that would be best option to get vps in Europe. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 05:25:55 AM »
I would recommend centohost.com hosting to anyone who is serious about his/her online business! In US or EU.
Their server setup is ok, their custom servers can take up to 7 days, which is short for a technical department that makes dozens of them a day.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 06:09:34 AM »
   You can trust Libertyvps.net. Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier!

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 05:11:42 AM »
I know Libertyvps.net is providing fast servers built with enterprise hardware by skilled tech support. Their services are affordable to anyone and provided with huge variety of useful free features.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2017, 04:24:46 AM »
You can contact http://superbithost.com
As for European locations they offer, I know: Iceland, Sweden, Luxembourg, Russia, Bulgaria, etc.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2017, 05:26:04 AM »
I suggest to rely on Libertyvps.net vps hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.