Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Which server is the best for hosting a forum with?  (Read 3512 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Which server is the best for hosting a forum with?
« on: January 31, 2018, 08:30:11 AM »
Which server (hostwinds.com and legionbox.com) is the best for hosting a forum with? 

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Which server is the best for hosting a forum with?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 05:16:14 AM »
Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can say that I'm happy using hostwinds.com hosting services.
Well, problems always addressed quickly. reliable servers, great software, perfect for both resellers and shared hosting.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 05:19:45 AM »
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!
You can trust Hostwinds.com - These guys get a thumbs up, fives all acrossed the board. This experience has been great.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 08:56:29 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and hostround.com are decent and trustworthy and they are able to satisfy all your demands.
They are reliable, very helpful, and quick to assist with any question's you may have.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 09:00:26 AM by VorsiK »

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 05:26:20 AM »
It happens so that I've been using hostwinds.com hosting plans since the beginning of 2018. High 99% uptime and very fast servers.
I developed my Wordpress Website with optimum speed using the available softaculous addon in the cpanel. I am also have two addon sites with same hosting plan.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 10:18:34 AM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and hostround.com are worth your attention.
Great host with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.