Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Do I really need dedicated hosting?  (Read 5819 times)

jorgkant

• View Profile
Do I really need dedicated hosting?
« on: July 17, 2017, 01:16:19 AM »
Hi friends,

When I comes to know, I require dedicated hosting ??

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Do I really need dedicated hosting?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 04:50:45 AM »
It will be a good idea to contact kvchosting.net and their team of experts, tell your requirements and see what you'll get.
Customer Support has addressed my few and minor requests immediately and professionally. Reliability has exceeded my expectations.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 03:50:41 AM »
Think that you can also check out Hostplay.com affordable server packages (Netherlands, Bulgaria, Sweden and Russia).
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 09:39:10 AM »
Hostsailor.com servers are solid and reliable and their prices are cheap.
Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 01:24:02 AM by VorsiK »

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 03:17:02 AM »
According to my knowledge Exmasters.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

jorgkant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 03:48:54 AM »
Thanks to all of you for a providing some valuable feedback on this, surely it will help me to choose the hosting.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 06:21:59 AM »
Quality and reliable servers are available from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com, they provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2017, 03:18:47 AM »
 I am very happy with Okayservers.com and highly recommend them to try. You will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast. Support is wonderfully thorough and responsive.

daikaads

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2017, 07:09:06 AM »
How many visitors at the same time does your website have in peaks and average? Dedicated server is recommended only if you have high traffic flow.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2017, 07:28:27 AM »
What does their set-up/ installation process entail? What exactly are you responsible for and how much support do they provide during the process?

If you need really professional host to get dedicated servers at, can recommend https://www.hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2018, 10:29:40 AM »
The b est dedicated servers are available from a2hosting.com,  digitalserver.com.mx and kvchosting.net.
You have ALWAYS had impeccable service from them. They've guided you through a lot of difficult transitions of websites with cheerfulness, professionalism, and very thorough work.