Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Help me to make a right choice please  (Read 4479 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Help me to make a right choice please
« on: July 26, 2017, 08:10:36 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from hostingsource.com and hosting.co.uk, which VPS is better to sign up with?
What's your would-be choice?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Help me to make a right choice please
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 06:36:51 AM »
Hostingsource.com is the host you can always rely on. Their support team is responsive.
They tolerate my stupid questions and over-reactions with professional responses.

It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 03:00:00 AM »
I vote for hostingsource.com as they are considered to be the best in this realm.
They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 06:14:22 AM »
 I'd like to say Kvchosting.net is really nice option to get vps hosting with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 06:45:36 AM »
In my opinion Kvchosting.net would be definitely nice option for your needs. They are time-tested host targeted at high performance and stability, definitely recommend.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 04:42:45 AM »
It has been more than a year since I have been with hostingsource.com, and I can definitely say that they are the most professional, understanding and hard-working host I've ever come across from my years of experience developing websites. Servers are stable and fast, support is very helpful!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 06:09:38 AM »
 I suggest to use Hostwinds hosting solutions with no hesitations. With them any technical query dealt immediately and their performance is high as possible.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 06:05:08 AM »
 I am sure Kvchosting.net would be nice option. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee and maximum performance.