Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: need offshore host  (Read 6108 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
need offshore host
« on: August 11, 2017, 05:06:46 AM »
 Hello everyone,
I was lurking the internet and looking for some nice offshore hosts with fast server and I have found Libertyvps.net.
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
Any other good and reliable offshore web hosts?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: need offshore host
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 03:43:23 AM »
The service itself seems to be faster than other hosts I've used in the past.
The whole concept of a company is making money, but Libertyvps.net hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers comes first and money comes later.

They are offering 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 03:11:03 AM »
Try to look at http://superbithost.com
It is well-known offshore web host. They know what they do.
The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 05:28:41 AM »
  I would say Libertyvps.net is the best option to get offshore VPS. Their servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 05:53:52 AM »
I am glad that I found warez-host.com offshore hosting. Management people are friendly, really can't ask for more.
Good customer service, great plans for just about anyone, plenty of space and bandwidth...and honest people running the entire show. I've had no problems with up time.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

daikaads

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2017, 01:58:50 AM »
Whats your budget exactly? So that I can suggest some cheap and efficient hosting service.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 06:37:35 AM »
I know Libertyvps.net is providing fast servers built with enterprise hardware by skilled tech support. Their services are affordable to anyone and provided with huge variety of useful free features.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 04:42:10 AM »
I had been on the exact vps I ordered at libertyvps.net for almost 6 months but needed to upgrade. Took only 2 hours to get the new server built, took 4 days to migrate to the new server (my site was only down for 90 mins at the end). Support is quick - usually getting responses within an hour.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2017, 07:30:02 AM »
+ vote for Libertyvps.net services and their cheap offshore hosting solutions.
Prices are very competitive! Can add that it is rock-solid web host! I would recommend to anyone looking for a quick hosting solution.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

ccihosting

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2017, 05:53:56 AM »
Give it a try to CCIHosting.com. Offshore Hosting provider based in Panama offering high privacy offshore hosting services since 2002. Bitcoin is accepted and true 24x7 technical support available. Phone support is also available.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2018, 11:06:47 AM »
Think of using services from viux.com and oissite.com.
they always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues. Services to anyone looking for great service and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer service. Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues.

microtek

• Microtek Learning
    • View Profile
    • Microtek Learning
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2018, 04:20:38 AM »
Searching for a VPS Server for facilitating a site or running a Bitcoin Node, LibertyVPS is the correct choice to settle over. It gives capable and extremely productive seaward facilitating choices. This Netherlands based organization essentially represents considerable authority in VPS facilitating and furthermore offers Linux and Windows frameworks in light of its utilization of KVM virtualization. So in this article we will do LibertyVPS survey in detail.