Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need e-commerce friendly hosting in Malaysia (shared)  (Read 4931 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Need e-commerce friendly hosting in Malaysia (shared)
« on: July 18, 2017, 03:44:10 AM »
I have several e-shops that i need to host preferable in Malaysia because of the location of my visitors.
How are superbithost.com hosting services? any experience dealing with them?
Is it good for running ecommerce sites? Will you point me a good host?
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Re: Need e-commerce friendly hosting in Malaysia (shared)
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 09:39:46 AM »
A2hosting.com and QHoster.com provide e-commerce-friendly services.
Their plans are resourceful and trustworthy enough to run e-shops with in a quality manner.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 05:26:49 AM »
Can't say enough good things about superbithost.com hosting services. Support is quick - usually getting responses within an hour.
There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 04:24:01 AM »
 I suggest to rely on Everest.net services - this company has everything needed for quality e-commerce hosting: high server uptime and performance, polite skilled support team and affordable deals.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 04:23:11 AM »
You can trust Everest.net service. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 05:46:36 AM »
I called superbithost.com, and spoke with one of their support guys. He was helpful and answered my questions. I use my site primarily it for email and it runs excellent. I'm able to check email on my cell phone and on my outlook.
If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

daikaads

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 03:55:55 AM »
Why don't you Everest? Their hosting service is great for an e-commerce website.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 04:47:46 AM »
Personally I'm satisfied with superbithost.com offshore web hosting. It is a great hosting site for the basics for development - cpanel, PHP/MySQL, and plenty of space for cheap. Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface. It is the best option in Malaysia to get hosting solutions at.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 06:39:36 AM »
My server hardware has so far been functioning very well, not a single problem and not once has it crashed or required a reboot.
First class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow up. I am extremely happy with superbithost.com offshore hosting services
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!