Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: SSD VPS comparison  (Read 4438 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
SSD VPS comparison
« on: August 29, 2017, 07:36:22 AM »
Hello!
What host is good at delivering quality SSD VPS?
Comparing SSD VPS deals from Kvchosting.net and Hostwinds.com which plan is better to sign up with?
Thanks in advance.

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: SSD VPS comparison
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 07:17:58 AM »
Can also recommend you to check out a2hosting.com ssd vps hosting deals for COMPARISON.
I've found their support to be good. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 10:13:02 AM »
I second a2hosting.com, their SSD VPS deals are the best and cheapest in the whole IT industry.
They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made me feel comfortable in choosing them.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 07:31:14 AM »
I've been with hostwinds.com long enough to attest that this is an amazing webhost, and I can't understand why anyone would pick any other company over this one. Value is great too. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Just wanted to say thank them for providing me with professional hosting services.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 03:23:06 AM »
Take your time to look at warez-host.com and their ssd vps hosting plans (99.9% uptime, fast speed + good tech support).
Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 08:45:00 AM »
Use kvchosting.net services with no doubts.
Always quick responses to any of your needs! Technical assistance has been great.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2017, 03:09:31 AM »
Hostwinds.com is far suprerior, - they solve problems and on an extremely timely manner. When I have a problem - their technicians get information which I can give them and determine what the problem is and fix it for me, while in most cases, you are in an IM session.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2017, 09:36:20 AM »
KVChosting.net is solid and reliable hosting provider with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Servers are well-balanced and prices are low.
Give them a try.