Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Server which suits my needs  (Read 3056 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Server which suits my needs
« on: September 08, 2017, 09:06:42 AM »
Servers from linovus.hosting and hostwinds.com were recommended to me to run my project with but I hesitate which way is better to follow and if you were in my place, what would you do?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Server which suits my needs
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 03:19:40 AM »
Please tell us more requirements: Disk space, ram, bandwidth, CPU, processor, Linux or Windows OS, budget, server location.

If you ask me, I know much good related to hostwinds.com hosting services:
 - Litespeed server + SSD Storage,
 - 24/7 helpful customer tech support,
 - cheap pricing + discount: Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 08:52:54 AM »
Hostwinds.com and linovus.hosting are decent and reliable. Their plans are full of useful resources which are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world. Whatever a host you choose, you'll have quality services in any case.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 04:29:29 AM »
I appreciate hostwinds's quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend hostwinds to my clients and colleagues. All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources this host puts into action to resolve issues quickly. I'm also impressed with their tech support.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/