Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cheap hosting for wordpress?  (Read 3277 times)

daikaads

• View Profile
Cheap hosting for wordpress?
« on: October 02, 2017, 04:35:36 AM »
I'm looking for a cheap hosting for WordPress with more than 10k views/month. I want 250MB space with almost 10GB bandwidth.

Littoc

• View Profile
Re: Cheap hosting for wordpress?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 08:08:54 AM »
Cheap Wordpress services are available from hostingsource.com and hostwinds.com,  their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties you are experiencing. Highly recommended.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 06:05:24 AM »
I was recommended to try QHoster.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. I'd like to express the point that the service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 07:55:41 AM »
Cheap hosting for Wordpress is available from hostwinds.com and hostround.com.
Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 05:45:20 AM »
I recommend atom-hosting.com to all webmasters looking for reliable and stable option to host their web sites!
I am very happy to say that when I needed their help, they were there.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.