Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Choosing a server from a solid hosting provider ...  (Read 4604 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
Choosing a server from a solid hosting provider ...
« on: September 29, 2017, 09:12:03 AM »
A2hosting.com and hostsailor.com servers .... they are so nice for me and I need to buy the only one, what is that?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a server from a solid hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 07:21:35 AM »
How much disk space, ram and bandwidth do you require?

I believe superbithost.com will serve your demands.
Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 10:19:26 AM »
I'd draw your attention to servers from QHoster.com and barbariannetworks.com   as their servers are well-balanced and prices are cheap.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with all questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 10:22:28 AM by Ingtant »

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 06:03:46 AM »
Warez-host.com is really good web host. For the price, it is amazing.   ;)
Servers respond fast, and i've never experienced downtime. Features are very good. and they increased everyone's bandwidth for free a while ago.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 06:13:20 AM »
Good value. Highly recommended. Hostsailor.com always meets my expectations in all terms.
What I want to add is that their control panel has a myriad of things you can add to your web site - great deal.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 05:36:54 AM »
I know exmasters.com is cool web host with powerful dedicated servers in EU.
Their email SPAM controls works really good according to reviews, so you will have no headaches with Spam.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 09:20:34 AM »
Server which a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com provide are worthwhile as their servers are solid and low cost and their plans contain many useful resources with high uptime. Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

mohankranthis

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 11:05:30 PM »
I would recommend you for TRIJIT CLOUD, as there all services are backed with Legendary Support which has 5 minutes response time for any support query.

The quality of services is best ever which we come across in today hosting world.

Hope this help you in choosing best cloud vps hosting server provider.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 06:14:31 AM »
Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at blazingfasthost.com dedicated servers.
Very Good Uptime, Great Support, Good Features. No major problems. Very professional staff.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.