Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Looking for Linux Unmetered VPS hosting

(1/2) > >>

RecStock:
As you see, I am looking for unmetered Linux VPS hosting provider that supports video streaming hosting services.
I have seen that zetservers.com has good reputation for providing VPS hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for streaming video hosting?
Any experience?

What other companies can be good for this?

Jenowigner:
According to my research supremeservers.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

MarcoXX:
It can seem like an impossible task to find a really good web hosting company.
I can draw your attention to kvchosting.com or jumpline.com vps hosting solutions - their work is ok.
Contact them both and see what they can offer to you. You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

Fievez:
 I know that supremeservers.com would be perfect to get vps hosting solutions. They have reliable service, professional support and stable servers.

Alexcarter:
I was impressed by Vpsnine.com vps hosting deals.  ::)
I am fully satisfied using their VPS hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services. Use code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version