Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: I am going to host a high-traffic web site in Europe  (Read 1795 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
I am going to host a high-traffic web site in Europe
« on: September 20, 2021, 06:56:31 AM »
Hi,

I am going to host a high-traffic web site in Europe and need to find a good web hosting account.
What are your views on QHoster.com EU server hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: I am going to host a high-traffic web site in Europe
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 04:53:35 AM »
Can say that QHoster.com provides an excellent service. Very helpful and flexible when setting up and managing websites.
Couldn't be happier! Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2021, 02:23:04 AM »
I like QHoster.com hosting, they accept lots of payments: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2021, 12:03:52 PM »
QHoster.com and luxhosting.lu hosts are the best providers in Europe due to their unmatched services with high uptime and quality support.
Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and clearly take pride in their roles.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 04:39:38 AM »
I've been with centohost.com EU hosting for over 8 months now and I'm very happy to report that I have had absolutely no problems with them.
On top of all that their prices are incredible and if you search carefully you can find some awesome coupon codes to get you free domains for life.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2021, 06:56:00 AM »
See,
There are numerous best web hosting providers available on the internet.
You are looking for a web hosting provider for your high-traffic website then you should be very careful because all your future online presence and business fully depends on which type of hosting services they provide.
So, while choosing the web hosting provider for your high-traffic websites, I think should keep some points in your mind, like it should reliable, it has a 24/7 technical support team, should be able to solve all the issues, no downtime, etc. VPS and cloud hosting is always the best options to host a high-traffic website.
I hope this will help you to find a reliable web hosting provider that fulfills all your requirements.