Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: SSD VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 1885 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
SSD VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: September 28, 2021, 08:55:08 AM »
Which SSD VPS would you sign up with - either QHoster.com or HostingSource.com?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: SSD VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 01:02:58 AM »
You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem. Even general inquiries are happily and quickly addressed.
I mean quick, too; often within minutes. The folks at hostingsolurce.com are so on the ball it's amazing.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 02:07:54 AM »
Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always someone waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing. Particularly impressed with hostingsource.com live chat customer service support - extremely helpful.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2021, 04:20:23 AM »
My experience with QHoster.com web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2021, 11:37:33 AM »
These hosting providers - QHoster.com as well as HostingSource.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2021, 04:38:34 AM »
No doubt, QHoster.com is a great host, nothing but helpful. Pricing is reasonable. The servers are fast.
They accept lots of payments: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.