Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs QHoster.com  (Read 3900 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs QHoster.com
« on: October 30, 2017, 08:19:34 AM »
How can I select the best VPS account comparing deals from KVChosting.net and QHoster.com?
What do you think of activity of these companies?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs QHoster.com
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 06:29:02 AM »
Could you be more specific?
Any budget?

I am fully satisfied using kvchosting.net cheap web hosting service. I consider these factors that influence on my positive reviews:
1) Perfect network and server uptime - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.
2) Fast Speed connectivity - load time of my website's pages is really fast (I am very glad).
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 07:28:38 AM »
Both web hosts are good, but in your case, I would rather choose kvchosting.net here.
I greatly appreciate their efforts and look forward to continued business with them.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 07:00:20 AM »
I can also draw your attention to hostwebspaces.com cheap vps deals. They are offering specials for Black Friday - contact them.
A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 03:54:33 AM »
Uptime is great as promised (99.9%). I like the speed of upload of my pages. Everything works fine.
So I am still very happy with kvchosting.net cheap ssd hosting Services. Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 02:22:06 AM »
The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
Easy set-up in control panel as well! I love QHoser.com service - it is the #1 host to run wordpress sites. Recommended!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 08:41:04 AM »
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
I still don't know which VPS is more preferable from QHoster.com or KVChosting.net?
I need more info about their activity in the Internet.