Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: QHoster.com vs Libertyvps.net  (Read 4409 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs Libertyvps.net
« on: November 02, 2017, 09:45:17 AM »
VPS account .... which one is better to sign up with - from QHoster.com or Libertyvps.net?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs Libertyvps.net
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 07:27:46 AM »
The best in QHoster.com is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day.
They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 06:34:34 AM »
QHoster.com is perfect. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.
The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.  8) Recommended.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 09:46:31 AM »
These hosting providers - QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net - are decent and attractive and plans are full-featured and uptime is high. Network is fully-redundant and support is always ready to help. 

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 03:53:32 AM »
As for QHoster.com plans, the cost is good for what they have to offer, they through in a lot of extra stuff in the cpanel area which is very useful, for example, fantasico, which let's you install many useful scripts by filling out a small form and hitting a submit button.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 06:43:54 AM »
I host a handful of websites for family and friends. The price is surprisingly low. Once in a while websites and email accounts are not accessible, though it could be a temporary islanding problem. Libertyvps.net team tolerate my stupid questions. + get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 05:01:09 AM »
I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far libertyvps.net have been the best.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Highly recommended.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 09:06:58 AM »
Well it's really difficult for me to make a right choice comparing deals from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net as they have attractive and resourceful plans which are suitable for me so I need to know more info about the activity of these hosts in the Internet.
Thanks in advance. 

liennguyen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 05:05:37 AM »
Visit BSSCommerce magento 2 one step checkout to enhance your e-commerce site ;)