Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cheap and reliable VPS account to sign up with  (Read 3507 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Cheap and reliable VPS account to sign up with
« on: November 22, 2017, 10:08:47 AM »
Hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net ("FRIDAY17") are attractive for me and I wonder which one is the best to have a deal with in terms of hosting my forum with?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Cheap and reliable VPS account to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 06:44:41 AM »
Can say that hostingsource.com have been a simply amazing experience.
I have always been happy with the quality of service, the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans. Their technical support is amazing.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 04:48:39 AM »
Kvchosting.net is one of the best options I think. The uptime is almost 100% and there were no issues that I had with other hosts in past.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

liennguyen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 05:06:18 AM »
Visit BSSCommerce one step checkout magento 2 to enhance your e-commerce site ;)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 04:10:52 AM »
Kvchosting.net is great. Once I lost some of my account files. It was my fault and I deleted them by accident. I didn’t know what to do.
I really appreciate all the work their support team did for me and wanna thank them.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.